E-Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Please note: There is no expiry date on Wrangler E-Gift Cards. All Wrangler E-Gift Cards are redeemable online only.
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all E-Gift Cards issued by Wrangler after 01 November 2018.
1. Gift Card Redemption & Exclusions
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 1.2 (Exclusions) below, once loaded with value your E-Gift Card may be redeemed for purchases online at https://wrangler.com.au.
The following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your E-Gift Card: E-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase E-Gift Cards or other tender.
2. Online Gift Card purchases
2.1 E-Gift Cards can be purchased from https://wrangler.com.au. Pay for your E-Gift Card value with any major credit card or PayPal listed on our shopping cart page. You may also use Afterpay as a method of payment. Payment using an E-Gift Card is not accepted. The transaction will be completed when the E-Gift Card is activated and loaded with value.
There may be a delay with the E-Gift Card activating in the system once loaded. During this delay, the E-Gift Card cannot be used for purchases.
3. Using your E-Gift Card
3.1 Making a purchase with your E-Gift Card
- Your E-Gift Card may only be used to make purchases via https://wrangler.com.au.
- Your CANNOT use E-Gift Card in Wrangler retail stores.
- Your E-Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the initial E-Gift Card value or the remaining E-Gift Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the E-Gift Card value or the remaining Gift Card value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- No change will be given for any remaining E-Gift Card value. The remaining E-Gift Card value may be used in whole or part against future purchases until the E-Gift Card expires.
3.2 Exchanging items purchased with an E-Gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with an E-Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to Wrangler's exchange and returns policy.
3.3 No cash advances
Wrangler E-Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your E-Gift Card, redeem your E-Gift Card for cash or receive any portion of the remaining E-Gift Card value in cash.
3.4 Checking your E-Gift Card balance, expiry date and transaction history
You can check your E-Gift Card balance and expiry date at any time by visiting https://wrangler.com.au. You will be required to login to your user account before you will have access to your E-Gift Card information.
3.5 Can I exchange my E-Gift Card?
You cannot exchange your E-Gift Card for a different denomination or type of E-Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
4. Expiry, cancellation and re-issue of E-Gift Cards
- There is no expiry date on Wrangler E-Gift Cards.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if voided by Wrangler, if their value is used or if they expire.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your E-Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
5. Lost or stolen E-Gift Cards your responsibility
We accept no Liability for errors in the email address provided to us at purchase of an E-Gift Card. We assume no Liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of E-Gift Cards. In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the redemption of E-Gift Cards on the https://wrangler.com.au, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
6. Refunding E-Gift Cards
For details of our complete refund policy click here.
For item(s) paid by both E-gift card and credit card, you will be refunded on your credit card up to the amount of your initial card payment and the remaining amount will be refunded to your E-Gift Card as store credit.